I encourage everyone to keep an eye on the Alpine weather forecast over the next few days and definitely before you zip up your travel bags....I just checked myself, cause there is hope of rain through Thursday, and found that all of a sudden our temperatures are drastically dropping and winter seems to want one last go before spring. We actually have a chance of freezing rain now. Anyway, the predicted highs for Sun-Tues are somewhere between 60-70. That as you know, could all change again, so...you're prob. safest to just bring anything from a bathing suite to a ski suite =) p.s. here is the National Weather Service website for Alpine:
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Alpine&state=TX&site=MAF&textField1=30.3632&textField2=-103.665&e=0
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks! Will do...
ReplyDeleteerrrr uhhhh i guess this is how ya do it? lol i wanna make a big ol announcement not a lil comment on someone else's post lol. WEEEE HOOOOO I LUUUV Mere's FAMILYYYY!!!
ReplyDelete