Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HELLOOO

I have no idea what I'm doing....!
I hope this works.. but anyways im exciteeedddddd

8 comments:

  1. Great, you got on. Help Mom and Steve with their's, and Jamie too if needed.
    Scotty created this blog through his Rev Bob account which was already set up. Good job. The top photos were shot with Scotty's 2mp Sony snapshot camera. He was shooting video so I had an opportunity to shoot from the still camera. We had to dump the pictures on a laptop so we could keep shooting. Memory was expensive. Hope you take a lot of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So becca,, You got the photo bug too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop here we are! How do you do the vote thing like zach did?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone else put that up, I am barely tech enough to type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...so, how's this for tarded...I just realized there were comments! I thought you had to make posts. Anyway, this is a test of my comment making abilities. Becca's "have no idea what I'm doing...!" post seemed like a practical place for just this kind of thing. p.s. Tricia loves photos, bugs, and taking photos of bugs! Now, since Becca seems to be the person to go to for help...maybe she can teach me how to use my camera =) p.s.s. The scrolling photos from 2001 are simply gOHgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BUGS, eeks! Well, you can't avoid the little suckers. I wish they were all cute like the bug in Wall-e.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can click on the revolving photos and start a slide show. Well, after saying that I guess everyone knows that. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that last comment was and ender.

    ReplyDelete